Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Our family had a great Thanksgiving!  We all (including Freddie) made the trip out to Freeport where my Uncle Kenny and Aunt Lorraine hosted Thanksgiving dinner.  As always, it was so nice to see everybody and to hear that they think Amelia is doing better than her last visit.  We were able to see Kevin's family over the weekend too, Amelia loves seeing her cousins Christopher and Vivian.  Make sure to keep scrolling down for a VERY special announcement. :)

Amelia is comfy with Uncle Kenny

Maddie loves to hold Amelia

Close up!

Amelia with Debbie :)

Jessi and Amelia


Lisa and Amelia

Amelia with Aunt Lorraine

All the girls
 
Grandpa O and Amelia

Amelia and Vivian reading together

Cousins!

Cousins!

And now for the special announcement-
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
Keep scrolling!
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
Ziesemer Baby #5 is on his/her way!  That's right, Pauline is pregnant and due just one month after Mara!  That makes 5 Ziesemer cousins in just 3 years, and 3 of them will be 9 months and under.  How fun is that!?!  Greg and Pauline will not be finding out the sex of the baby either, so a double surprise will be coming this spring.  I can hardly wait, being an only child - I really appreciate this growing family.  What a great Thanksgiving, we have a LOT to be thankful for!!

Christopher loves his little sibling already!


Almost 20 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment