Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy, Busy

We have had quite a week.  I went back to work last Friday and worked three days this week.  For the next two months, I will work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday only.  "Bridging back" is a nice perk that Pfizer allows its employees.  I think it would be really hard to go back full-time after I have been home with Amelia for 4.5 months. 

I am very happy to be back at work!  Staying at home is so incredibly hard.  Way more difficult than my Pfizer job.  I have been completely fine leaving her at daycare.  No guilt and no tears, but I do miss seeing her during the day.  Amelia is doing great at daycare!  She receives so much stimulation and she loves watching the other babies.  They really tire her out.  In fact, last night she slept for 8 hours without waking up.  That is the longest yet!  There have been other times she has slept for longer stretches, but she wasn't able to keep it up.  Fingers crossed it becomes a habit now. 

She has not taken a bottle at daycare yet and they do not think she ever will.  Amelia is eating two rice cereal meals at school and then being spoon-fed the milk.  I am going to work on transitioning her to a sippy cup since the bottle continues to be battle. 

No pictures this post because I am tired and lazy.  :(  Hopefully I'll find some time this weekend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment