This blog is getting harder and harder to maintain now that I am back to work! I am even slacking on taking pictures as I don't think I took more than a couple on Christmas Eve, Christmas, or New Year's Eve. New Year's Eve was pretty funny. We spent it with Kelly and Ted and went to party down the street in "waves". Kelly and I were at the party until just before midnight and Kevin and Ted took the late shift. It is said that what you are doing at midnight is indicative of how your year will be. Kevin and I were trying to get Amelia to go back to sleep. Uh oh.
See below for some pictures from the Ziesemer Christmas and some videos of Amelia sitting, attempting to crawl, and talking.
| Our family on Christmas Day |
| Kujo's son, Jack, had his 4th birthday party the day after Christmas |
| There was a dance party in the basement, FUN! |
| Everybody is happy cuddling with dad |
| New Year's Day was Christmas with the Ziesemer's |
| Close up! |
| Yay for both babies looking at the camera! |
| Mara bought the girls matching dresses and Freddie dressed up as Santa |
| Cousins! Not a single picture where all three are looking. |
| Amelia is checking out Christopher |
| Now she's checking out Vivian |
| Freddie had a looooong day...... |
No comments:
Post a Comment