Today Amelia is 7 months old! She is such a fun and funny baby! Her most recent favorite activity is clapping. I will post a video and many pictures of her "mid-clap". Whenever she is super happy, she starts clapping.
She is slowly becoming a decent eater, but still refuses the bottle from me. I feel like I will be nursing FOREVER! She is also becoming a better sleeper. She normally sleeps from about 7:00pm to 4:00-5:00am, but every now and then surprises us by sleeping through the entire night. Or, surprises us by still waking three times in a single night. She is still toothless and immobile, but I think this will be a big month for her. See below for her 7 month pictures and a video of her clapping. I will post catch-up from the rest of month this weekend.
 |
| Happy 7 months Amelia! |
 |
| My favorite thing in the whole, wide world! |
 |
| Love her. |
 |
| Clap, clap, clap! |
 |
| And clap, clap, clap |
 |
| CLAP! |
 |
| So happy to be clapping! |
 |
| My happy girl |
No comments:
Post a Comment