Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Nephew is Born!

Mara and Mike had their baby!  And it was a BOY!  I could hardly believe it, and actually thought they were playing a trick on me when I walked into their hospital room and saw the baby had a blue hat on his head.  His name is Wyatt David Ziesemer (born March 7th, 8lbs and 1oz) and couldn't be more perfect.  Seriously though, he is perfect. 

Little Wyatt is very much like how his dad was as a baby.  Which means he sleeps, and sleeps, and sleeps.  Then he wakes up to eat and sleeps some more.  I have seen him three times now, and have heard nothing but a couple grunts here and there.  He looks like an exact replica of Mike (but with more hair which is blonde), but has Mara's nose.  His skin is perfect and so is his head (since Mara only had to push 1.5 times!).

I can hardly remember when Amelia was this tiny!

Such a snuggle bug!

Tell me that doesn't look like a Baby Mike!

You can do anything to him and he won't open his eyes.

He might think about opening one of them if you are lucky!

Kevin is sure he will have all girls since both his brothers have a son now.

The beautiful family!

Vivian couldn't be more proud of her little bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment