Thursday, March 14, 2013

Jillian Kay Ziesemer

Jillian Kay Ziesemer!  Oh, how we love her so!  Details first:


  • Born March 6th, 2013 at 3:45am
  • Weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and measured 20.5 inches long
  • I was induced one week early to make sure my doctor would be present and to make sure I did not have issues with the anesthesia team again.
  • Labor and delivery was pretty uneventful (except that anesthesia ran about 1.5 hours behind).  I started pitocin at 7:00 and was ready to push by 3:00am.  On a side note, I feel great this time.  I am 95% and pretty much pain-free.  
  • Jillian did great at her first doctor's appointment!  She dropped in the hospital to 6 pounds 15 ounces, but was already back up to 7 pounds 3 ounces at her 4 day visit.  

Jillian is the best baby!  And I don't think I am just saying that because she's better than Amelia (any baby would have been better than Amelia).  She sleeps all day.  Literally, I think she sleep 23.5 hours a day.  She cries only when she is hungry, has a dirty diaper, is getting a bath, or just wants to be held.  

Amelia is adjusting to her so well.  I am so proud of her.  She is acting like a little "mom".  She loves to help me put blankets on her, bring diaper supplies, give her the pacifier, and has even held her like a big girl.  I can't wait for them to really "know" each other.  

Here are pictures of my newest angel!

First picture!













  

No comments:

Post a Comment