Another nephew for Kevin and I! Pauline, Greg, and Christopher welcomed Theodore James on April 7th at 3:51am! Kevin and I were on call in case Pauline went into labor, and luckily Kevin woke up to Greg's text message. He headed over there around 2:00am and less than 2 hours later, here was Teddy! To me, he looks like a mini-Christopher, but maybe he'll be a little darker with Pauline's complexion and dark hair/eyes. He is such a good baby and Christopher is being an awesome big brother.
Happy 80th Birthday to my Uncle Kenny! We went to Freeport to celebrate with the family and it was so great to see everybody! Amelia loved playing with a chicken game where the chickens raced down this track. It was way more fun to her than it sounds! ;)
I also made it down to Washington, IL to meet Angie's twin girls, Whitney (I think she has a little "Amelia in her) and Terren. All I can say is, "WOW!". I have no idea how Angie and Chris do it, but they do and the girls are perfect.
 |
| Terren |
 |
| Whitney |
No comments:
Post a Comment