Amelia had her 2 week appointment on Friday and it went well. She weighed in at 8 pounds 6.5 ounces and 22 inches. Those measurements put her in the over 98th percentile for height and 75th percentile for weight. Kevin and I are just happy that she is eating well and growing!
We do have to follow up with a small lump on her jawline. The doctors are not quite sure what it is, but they said it does not seem to be too concerning. We have to keep an eye on it and let them know if it grows or turns red. I was hoping it was an injury due to her forceps delivery, but that does not seem to be the case.
Amelia has been getting fussier and fussier and the doctors say the fussiness peaks at 6 weeks. I am definitely not looking forward to that time frame, especially after I was up from 1:00am to 4:30am this morning with her. She obviously takes after Kevin, since my family says I was a good baby and hardly fussed. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment