Sleep deprivation has definitely set in. Amelia seems to be a little high maintenance. :) It's not that Kevin and I can't get her settled down, it's that she does not seem to stay content for too long. I am reminding myself that the doctor said 6 weeks is the peak of fussiness, so we are over halfway there. She will be 4 weeks on Friday! She has another doctor's appointment next Tuesday, so we are looking for some big gains in weight since she seems to eat constantly.
In other news, we moved - AGAIN! We had so many issues with our last place, but the final straw was the leaking ceilings that started growing black mold. What a pain, but we are almost settled in a new unit in the same complex. Wish us luck!
 |
| People better not think that I am her nanny! |
 |
| Freddie is still our baby too! |
 |
| Brother and Sister |
 |
| Cousins! |
 |
| Love this pic with Aunt Mara |
 |
| Fun in the nursery |
 |
| August 15th |
No comments:
Post a Comment